SWALE TRI CLUB is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that all members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the Club Welfare Officer.
As a member of Swale Tri Club you are expected to abide by the following members’code of conduct:
• All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
• All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of irrespective of sex, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, gender reassignment or social status.
• Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late.
• Members must support and encourage good practice and correct actions at all times.
• Members are encouraged to wear club kit at training sessions and whilst racing.
• Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
• Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club
premises or whilst representing the club and agree to the Club Anti Doping Policy.
• Members are encouraged to communicate with coaches and all other club members.
• Members must agree not to bring the Club into disrepute.
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct will result in a review by the Committee and possible revoke of your membership.