BENEFITS OF OUR COACHED RUN SESSIONS
The Abbey School, ME13 8RZ
Group Running Tips
- Run against traffic if running on the road, taking extra care on blind curves and consider crossing the road in areas of poor visibility
- Try not to run more than two abreast if you are running in a group, never run down the middle of the road or trail.
- Alert pedestrians when you are passing them – don’t assume they are aware of their surroundings. Be particularly careful around dogs or prams
- Stop at stop signs and ensure there is no oncoming traffic before crossing the road. Don’t assume cars will stop for you.
- Respect private property along your route. Don’t relieve yourself in public view.
- Don’t litter. If you can’t find a bin, take your litter home.